- Meet or exceed the sales and gross profit objectives which are established.
- Regularly call on assigned accounts and actively seek to develop new accounts within the sales planning guidelines and the assigned geographic territory to secure orders and generate sales of products and services.
- Ensures quality customer support, through expediting, pricing, follow-up, returns, and other services, as required.
- Provides customers with timely follow-up on technical inquiries and requests; this may be needed after business hours as well.
- Inputs TCCM cost savings documentation that is relevant to the assigned customer base.
- Directs the use of marketing tools, technical specialists, and company capabilities/services in support of a broad spectrum of products and services to facilitate a coordinated sales strategy for each assigned customer.
- Coordinates sales strategies with preferred vendors in an effort to maximize customer sales potential.
- Actively manages and directs company sales and support resources to maximize the sales and profit potential in support of all products, markets and specialist team opportunities for BSE.
- Participates in and advises sales management on the implementation and success of marketing plans and strategies.
- Provides input to othersales and marketing staff on customer needs and concerns regarding pricing, products, customer service and support, competition, procedures and market / customer potential.
- Provides strategic input to the pricing and purchasing departments on competitive issues related to price / margin strategy, product evaluations, electrical code requirements, inventory requirements, and other related sales, marketing and service functions.
- Advises CFS staff on changes in customer credit worthiness.
- Advises CFS in any changes in customer management or ownership.
- May develop quotations for customers within the company profit objectives and guidelines.
- Leads and attends sales and product meetings and technical training programs, as required.
- Attends and assists with sales meetings, trade shows and training programs, as needed.
- Coordinates with the Customer Financial Services staff to resolve customer billing issues resulting from errors in pricing, shipping, delivery or other credit areas, as needed.
- Entertains clients as needed.
- Minimum of a four-year business, sales, marketing or tradedegree is preferred, or the equivalent in related work experiences.
- Technical competence in understanding electrical systems with a minimum of four-years of prior customer service, marketing, and quotation or salesexperiencepreferred.
- Experience in electrical metering systems preferred.
- Minimum of four-years of prior electricaldistribution and quotations experiencepreferred.
- Experience with contract negotiation.
- Experience with presenting in front of a large group.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English preferred.