- Prioritize business opportunities in existing accounts to achieve company budgeted goals by developing and executing quarterly business plans. Manages the day-to-day operations of assigned clinics in support of the achievement of the organization’s strategic performance plan. Develops short and long-term market and clinic goals.
- Conducts quarterly business reviews with physicians and staff for all clinics in defined territory. Manages action items resulting from business reviews to ensure timely completion.
- Identifies clinics under management that could benefit from process improvement engagements. Conducts process improvement engagements to ensure that the process gaps in the clinic workflow are identified and optimized.
- Develops key relationships with existing customers through frequent visits, educational opportunities and providing ongoing support.
- Collaborates with other departments regarding staffing, inventory, services and processes. Partners with Sales to build pre-implementation clinic relationships to ensure smooth implementations and build productive relationships. Attends and manages new clinic implementations and physician orientations. Regularly visits all clinics to develop relationships and executes regional clinic performance plan.
- Partnering on the financial activity of assigned clinics including timely payment of invoices and collection of past due invoices.
- Provides oversight on all non-clinical created cases and responds to escalated cases in a timely manner as required. Works to close cases to enhance CAS productivity. Looks for trends and root causes in cases and suggests process improvements.
- Provides leadership to staff members and facilitates individual and group success; Leads team in meeting corporate and group objectives in harmony with the company’s stated values and priorities. Sets an ethical example for employees throughout the company. Promotes company’s established best practices consistently:
- Complies with all legal and policy requirements related to employment practices; acts as an employee advocate and fulfills the inherent responsibility of supervision by providing a pleasant work environment.
- Ensures staff has access to information and supplies to perform at an optimum level.
- Develops competencies and supports training by scheduling and budgeting for ongoing programs. Plays an active role in the ongoing development of people throughout the company. Accountable for ensuring that a succession plan is in place.
- Provides coaching and constructive feedback through timely appraisals and direct communication. Establishes with staff members’ practical goals & objectives; and periodically monitors results. Partners with HR as needed to resolve performance issues through training, counseling and/or enrichment.
- Takes proactive measures to ensure all employees are provided a safe and healthy work environment.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree or five (5) to seven (7) years of equivalent work experience.
BACKGROUND & EXPERTISE:
Three (3) years of operational or sales experience with two (2) years in a health related environment or management related field.
Knowledge of clinical environment. People management experience. Experience influencing and interacting with physicians and clinical staff.
Intermediate to advanced level competence with MS office and database software.
50 - 75%