Summary of This Role
The Financial Institution Account Management Team is looking for an Account Manager who will be responsible for developing strong relationships with our Financial Institutions by providing solid communication skills, timely responses to all inquiries, and best in class customer service. The Account Manager will also be responsible for completing and reviewing cost comparisons for various banks, in addition to the Account Manager responsibilities. This position will also work closely with the General Manager who is responsible for the relationship to maintain a healthy productive Partnership
What Part Will You Play?
- Ability to handle all issues through to completion with timely updates to bank partners.
- Answer all inquiries and/or work with the appropriate departments within TSYS for issue resolution.
- Regular audits of the Bank Portfolio to ensure pricing is in line with the Bank’s current contract.
- Work with minimum supervision achieving objectives in a timely manner.
- Utilize skills in problem identification, analysis, research, and resolution using available resources to accomplish objectives and goals set by management.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills in relating with Peers, Management and Customers.
- Manage special projects as needed.
- Ongoing proactive outbound calls to assigned Partners to maintain positive relationships and identify potential opportunities.
- Coordinate Partner training sessions as needed.
- Be able to train and assist the bank in completing cost comparisons for prospective merchants.
- Supports the client by acting as the voice of the customer, identifying product support and development needs and communicating needs internally. (Client Management)
- Maintains long-term relationships with clients. Ensures understanding of the client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery, and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs.
- Identifies new product services based on strategic direction of the client's business. (Client Management)
- Acts as a single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues and escalates issues that pose substantial regulatory or financial impacts to leadership. (Client Management)
- Ensures quality service and operational performance is within the parameters of the client's projects and service delivery standards. (Client Management)
- Has revenue targets for new and existing accounts. The North America segment collaborates with internal stakeholders to identify, create and deliver the successful closure of cross sell opportunities of TSYS and partner products and services. Extends TSYS revenue and footprint with the client to meet individual account revenue and strategic growth targets.
- Tracks and reports performance. The International segment identifies and owns the successful closure of cross sell opportunities of TSYS and partner products and services to extend TSYS revenues and footprint with the clients to meet individual account revenue and strategic growth targets as set by your manager. Creates business case for Executive approval. Tracks and Reports Performance. Is accountable for the profitability of new commercial deals; achieve agreed revenue and margin targets and adhere to them whilst adopting a Senior Executive exception approval process. (Client Growth)
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Merchant Services
- Ability to prioritize work load while being able to handle multiple tasks
- Must be a self-starter and work well with minimum supervision
- Must work well under pressure
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
- Strong Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Attention to Detail