Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a highly motivated individual who has a passion for technical sales? At TE Connectivity, you will find a culture that rewards a hands-on entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our sales teams to work collaboratively supporting our customer’s networking, datacenter, and consumer applications.
What you will be doing...
TE Connectivity's Data and Devices Business Unit is seeking a strong Account Manager to drive sales, accountability, and technical engagement with the OEM. This position is located in the Northwest Region of the United States. This candidate will be responsible for implementing a sales strategy to not only increase sales but to also significantly improve our engagement, overall interaction and position within this space. This role will include, yet is not limited to; sales interaction, training and development, execution of branch and market plans and growing market share and revenue.
As an Account Manager, a typical day may include:
- Serve as the primary interface between the customer and TE Connectivity.
- Work closely with OEM engineering to develop engineered solutions utilizing TE's existing product portfolio and development capabilities.
- Work closely with OEM procurement teams to negotiate local and global opportunities.
- Work closely with TE FAE’s and System Architects to ensure they are supporting the global customer as necessary to become the preferred supplier.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the customer to position TE as a strategic partner to the customer.
- Strength in assessment of qualified business opportunities
- Maintain a high level of awareness in regards to industry trends and competitive activity within the Data & Devices market.
- Drive sales growth through maximization of resources and execution of market segment strategies.
- Effectively communicate with all other team members locally and across regions to promote the business needs of the customer.
Click here for Life At TE
What your background should look like...
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or technical field. Master's preferred.
- 10+ years of Industry experiencerequired.
Nice to have:
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas, easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions, and trends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Integrity and Trust: Is widely trusted, is seen as a direct, truthful individual, can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, and doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Priority Setting: Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important; quickly zeroes in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside, can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal, eliminates roadblocks, creates focus.
- Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probes all fruitful sources for answers, can see hidden problems, is excellent at honest analysis, looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, is constantly and consistently one of the top performers, very bottom-line oriented, steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Functional / Technical Skills: Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
What TE Connectivity offers…
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Healthcare for associates and their families, including eligible domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement benefits (401k matching) and more…
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation