Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight is looking for an Account Manager at our Pompano Beach, FL location. This salaried position provides relationship management and service for a group of defined customer accounts. Reporting to The Director of National Accounts Sales & Service, this position is the primary liaison for the account relationship including escalation, effective oversight of projects, execution of account plan activities, presenting additional services and building positive, working relationships. The Account Manager will be the main point of contact for these customers to ensure continual improvement in efficiency, quality, profitability and overall customer satisfaction.
- Develops strong working relationships with assigned clients using a variety of resources and techniques including customer quarterly calls, in-depth account analysis and proactive touches on all areas of business
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, maintaining customer communication, the overall management of the customer relationship, and customer retention activities
- Coordinates with customer contacts, relationship managers, and other appropriate areas to ensure customers are properly serviced, projects are properly executed, and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts
- Effectively understand customer expectations and employ best practices associated with problem solving, proactive account management, presentation of additional offerings and cross-functional teamwork to ensure we act as the customers’ most helpful partner
- Keeps abreast of new products/services and changes to existing products/services.
- Identifies additional opportunities to provide more products and services to meet customers’ needs
- Oversee maintenance and facilitation of terms, new =, =amendments, etc. for assigned accounts
- Review invoices, conduct periodic billing reviews, ensure credits, write-offs and payments are properly applied, and work with assigned accounts to resolve billing questions
- Report on progress and status of assigned accounts making recommendations on continuous improvement and growth of partnership
- Share account insights with the team overall to optimize systems, service levels and development resources and opportunities
- Work closely with The Director of National Account Services, Systems Manager, and other internal departments to ensure operational efficiency and a synchronized customer experience
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Proven Service and account management experience with Fortune 500 and/or 1000 accounts
- Superior account management skills and ability to effectively interact within all levels of an organization
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Self -motivated and detail oriented, entrepreneurial attitude and excellent work ethic
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and experience using a CRM tool
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with legal/HR related business activities
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.