syncreon is a leading provider of supply chain services to the global Automotive Industry. Closely integrated with our customer operations, our services focus on five key supply chain links: advanced warehouse services, subassembly, sequencing and just-in-time delivery, consolidation, kitting and packing of export shipments for overseas production, and Aftermarket and service parts distribution. Delivering superior value-added services for each of these offerings is our forte.
Our business grows consistently as existing customers extend their services with us and new brands contract with syncreon to design, build, and provide strategic value-added contract logistic services.
For our Automotive division in North America, we are seeking an Account Manager to join our dynamic team based in Auburn Hills, MI. .
As Account Manager, your responsibility is to grow the syncreon automotive business by enhancing the relationship with the customer and growing existing streams of business. Additionally:
- You will be expected to deepen the relationships with the customer and their key decision makers both at the corporate and site level.
- You will keep an up to date pipeline of current and future opportunities.
- Operate a “must win” approach and implement an appropriate strategy to address our competitive position within North America.
- Strive to develop the syncreon brand and promote the extensive service offering of syncreon.
- Take ownership for bids and ensure all internal stakeholders in syncreon are aligned on any such bid and that responses are professionally administered and in line with our internal financial rules.
- The successful candidate will be required to work closely with colleagues in a professional manner which reflects the seniority of the role.
- He or she must have experience in working cohesively with senior managers from different functional areas such as site Management, Engineers, Project Managers, Financial Accountants and all other applicable management teams.
- You must have strong communication skills and experience interacting with clients at senior executive level.
- syncreon is a very customer focused, dynamic and growing organization. The successful candidate will have a proven history of engaging with Automotive clients. You must be able to identify client requirements and apply the relevant syncreon solutions.
- You must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the logistics issues and challenges experienced by companies in the automotive market.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree required.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience with a proven track record in a similar role: selling supply chain solutions to the Automotive industry.
- Prior experience and / or relationship with an OEM or Tier 1 as a customer.
- Overall understanding of the Automotive marketplace.
- Specific knowledge and experience working in the North America Automotive Market.
- Strong finance knowledge.
- Highly customer focused.
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings.
- Good people management skills (guide, challenge and engage your team).
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus.
- Enthusiastic personality and high level of energy.