Account Manager - Supply Chain Software - 27073432
Account Manager - Supply Chain Software - CA - 27073432
Our Client is a leading global provider of On-Demand Supply Chain Software solutions (Inventory Optimization, Demand Optimization, Integrated Planning, Retail Optimization, Transportation).
They are looking for Major Account/National Account Manager who has sold Supply Chain solutions into large Major Accounts, to handle their largest and most important customers in Southern California. Time allocation: 60% Existing Customers, 40% New Business,
The Client likes to hire people with companies like AmberRoad, Infor, JDA, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Plex, JD Edwards, GXS, GT Nexus, Trade Beam, QAD, Dassault, etc. in their background. If you have sold Enterprise Supply Chain Applications into Large Accounts for any of these companies or their competitors, we would like to speak with you!
- 8+ years of proven large (enterprise) software sales experience (preferably ERP, Supply Chain) into Fortune 1000 companies where sales sizes are often from $400K to $1M+
- Hunter/Farmer, someone that has shown they can manage large Accounts effectively and retire $MM quotas.
- Has experience developing close relationships w/ National Accounts.
- Manage complex long sales cycles with large companies.
- Multi years of proven success selling ERP, Supply Chain or related solutions into Large Accounts.
- ERP and/or Supply Chain knowledge is a BIG +
- Has examples of closing $MM deals to large National Accounts.
- Can work through use cases with clients to establish strong business case and ROI.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent experiencerequired
- ?A? Player (8 - 10 years in Enterprise Software Sales w/ Deal Sizes from $400K-$1M+).
- Self-starter, proactive, confident
- Board Room Presentation Pro!
- Professional in appearance and acumen
- Can quickly be acknowledged as a trusted advisor, consultative approach.
- Team player/motivator
- Leadership/ability to manage control
- Demonstrated High Activity Level
- Engaging / Would buy from this person
- Hunter/Farmer experience w/in large National Accounts.
- Well organized, can plan and think many steps ahead
- People skills & geek skills
- Can network effectively w/in an organization
- Can manage people effectively
- Knows how to move information
- Overcomes Objections
- Value propositions tailored to audience
- Communication / Listening Skills
- Great questioning skills
Base Salary: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $280,000.00 - $325,000.00 - Uncapped + Great Benefits + Full Expenses
Locations: Southern California (LA, Orange County, San Diego)
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package
Number of Openings: 1
ICube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.