Super Micro Computer, Inc. is currently seeking an Account Manager responsible for successfully expanding Supermicro’s customer base in in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas region. The Account Manager will also be responsible for maintaining the quality, efficiency, and integrity of Supermicro’s sales process through various means of marketing activities and working with cross functional teams - including Engineering, Finance, Logistics, and Programs. If you have a passion for sales, generating new leads and surpassing revenue goals, further your career with Supermicro!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Responsible for making outbound cold calls to potential customers
- Successfully manage and overcome objections
- Qualify opportunities and create target lists for vertical markets
- Develop relationships, communicate product and market information
- Disseminate opportunities to OEM Sales Director providing appropriate communications on opportunities
- Monitor inventory, negotiate price, enter and monitor client’s orders, facilitate credit issues and negotiate returns.
- Be the supervisors backup when needed
- Consistently achieve lead and appointment quotas.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years IT sales experience.
- BachelorDegree in a technical field.
- Must have deep knowledge of and sold server, storage or related software solutions to customers in the Cloud, Enterprise or Embedded markets.
- Experience dealing with C level executives and large data centers preferred.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills in a challenging environment.
- Great leadership and strong ability of working with and managing people
- Strong communication kills across multiple disciplines, cultures, and geographies.
- Great analytic skills in market and industry research.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.:
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.