Job Location: Alpharetta, GA
This is an immediate full-time opportunity for an IT/Non-IT Account Manager in our Alpharetta, GA location. This Account Manager needs to be a true hunter and is responsible for selling and developing staffing opportunities. The Account Manager is held accountable for personal production while contributing to the overall success of the business center.
• Develops and drives new business within the IT Line of Business.
• Utilizes market knowledge and activity to develop and maintain accounts through outside sales activity.
• Establishes recruiting priorities relative to open requirements and effectively communicates this information to the recruiting staff.
• Develops and maintains client contacts and relationships; expands these contacts into prospects and prospects into customers.
• Identifies large account and managed staffing opportunities.
• Enters all activities in database in a timely manner.
• Keeps apprised of, and comply with, company guidelines, including risk management and contract requirements.
Skills and Experience
• Minimum 3 years of staffing sales experience, preferably in a technology environment with proven accomplishments.
• Experience in prospecting, cold calling, and client presentations within a professional business-to-business sales organization
• Strong communication and organizational skills to maintain a level of activity which includes qualifying prospects, scheduling client meetings, pipelining qualified candidates, and generating revenue.
Valid through: 4/20/2021