We are currently seeking a Major Account Executive to be responsible for expanding the company’s business within pre-assigned territories. This position is accountable for achieving sales goals through the acquisition and development of new customers and expansion of the product line within the existing customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains current customers and acquires new customers by meeting or exceeding goals for territory revenue, growth objectives, account retention and customer service functions via telephone and periodic sales calls and presentations. This interaction includes the entire sales cycle from prospecting, maintenance, proposals, contracts, price increases, cancellations and contract renewals.
- Builds relationships with current customers while growing the revenue and profits through service changes and price increases.
- Communicates regulatory compliance issues to customers.
- Implements sales strategies to maximize revenue and profits through maintenance and penetration of existing customers.
- Resolve problems and coordinate customer needs with Field Operations and/or Customer Service group.
- Works as liaison between customers and accounts payable department for collection of receivables when requested.
- Assists with coordination and implementation of Regional and National account sales activities.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or Management, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating a proven track record of sales for products in similar industry.
- Five or more years of sales experience, demonstrating the ability to manage multiple accounts, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements