Do you have a passion for having a real impact on people's health and well-being? Are you ambitious and driven, striving to exceed quotas and be at the top of the rankings, year over year? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our Advance Wound Management team.
- Generate territory plan of action in conjunction with District Manager
- Attain territory sales goals utilizing excellent sales skills, territory management skills and customers relationships
- Coordinate availability of products for hospital outpatient departments through customer champions and provided sales collaterals
- In-service appropriate personnel in hospitals, outpatient departments to educate end users on the clinical benefits of Smith & Nephew products
- Deliver sales presentations to key customers and customers groups and conduct product lunches and dinners for identified customer groups
- Achieve annual sales goals as established by the Company and District Manager
- Penetrate target accounts and devote adequate sales time to each product
- Maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key customers, decision-makers and thought leaders. Demonstrate extraordinary presentation skills, good administrative and organization skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of Business to Business (B2B), direct selling or medical sales experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proven ability to effectively present key concepts and recommendations to customers in formal and informal settings
- Strong analytical skills to include pipeline management, territory analysis and territory management. Demonstrated success with complex sales process
- Experience selling in an environment with multiple call points and decision makers within an account
- Professional training program experience (for example, Integrity Selling)
Domestic – Up to overnight 50%
Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.