The digital service economy has transformed entire industries. From Amazon to DoorDash to Lyft, reliable, on demand service providers are winning in every sector and region. Companies need to focus on their core competence and find trusted partners to fill the gaps. Great product, a world-renown brand or a large retail footprint is a great start. But providing a high-touch, on-site engagement with consumers in every part of the country is still a challenge.
DISH has been at the forefront of each previous generation of technology, revolutionizing Pay-TV in the 80s, and again recently with the launch of Sling TV, the first and largest OTT provider. DISH saw the industry trends (cord-cutting, competition with triple- and quad-play services, increased consumer reliance on broadband) and boldly decided to disrupt our own business to stay on the cutting edge. Today DISH is again challenging convention, building our wireless future with the nation's only natively 5G network.
Meanwhile, our award-winning (JD Power #1) In Home Services team has diversified, becoming a "field service as a service" provider. Working with leading brands like Amazon, Samsung and Sears, IHS installs TVs, repairs appliances, connects WiFi networks and smart home systems, assembles exercise equipment, and many other things. In support of these Tier 1 clients, we are seeking great people to build out our Account Management and Business Development teams.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· The Account Manager, Smart Home Services will function as the primary owner of one or several strategic client relationships to includine responsibility for overall client satisfaction, effective engagement at the executive and operational levels, and on-time/on-budget program delivery
· Act as the primary point of contact for project execution, coordinating internal efforts to meet expected timelines, quality, and budget, and aligning expectations with clients for contracted deliverables
· Create and maintain all strategic partnerships (internal and external) through consistent communication and clear direction
· Support client relationship development, account planning and growth, including identification of new opportunities, tailoring business development activities to the specific client environment, and achieving targeted sales and revenue
· Provide regular status updates on account initiatives to leadership, particularly raising issues and recommended solutions proactively
· Work with cross-department Subject Matter Experts to develop marketing/media/creative strategies for clients
· Identify trends and issues across projects to improve success of DISH Operations
Skills – Experience and Requirements
· 10+ years demonstrated experience in consultative sales and account management
· Ability to cultivate and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
· Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
· Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
· Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
· Proficiency in account planning and understanding of territory management
· Strong computer proficiency with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
· Ability to deliver effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
· Strong passion for technology (services, software or hardware).