GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
Connected Benefits, a division of GoHealth, offers a seamless marketplace solution for individual and group health insurance. The marketplace enables brokers to help employers establish employee benefit levels, access available tax subsidies, determine their employer contributions, offer voluntary products such as disability, and implement their chosen benefits quickly and accurately.
The Account Manager will be responsible for providing best in class account management and customer service to our Small Group Insurance Division, Connected Benefits. This person is responsible for the on-boarding, day-to-day management, and growth of our group customers that are currently utilizing the group services and products of Connected Benefits. This Account Manager will be responsible for set-up and training of new partners on products, customer service issues, and requests of existing group clients, as well as maintaining, growing, and renewing the current base of customers. This position acts as a subject matter expert on the partner’s usability of the group product suite and ensuring our clients are set up for success regarding their corporate benefits offerings. The Account Manager will regularly be called upon to assist with various technical and non-technical customer service related questions about their group products and services. Through training, support, and service; the goal will be to increase customer retention, customer utilization of group products, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Act as a main point of contact and face of Connected Benefits for our small group insurance customers.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our group products and services
- Actively engaging with your book of business on any/all issues, questions, concerns in managing their company benefits, including health insurance policies and spending accounts
- Plan and Develop comprehensive, forward-looking health benefit strategies, RFP’s, and annual renewal proposals
- Achieve quarterly goals and targets focused on customer satisfaction, customer retention and renewal, overall account growth
- Coordinate with our partner carriers and vendors to resolve any issues
- Constantly evaluate the needs and desires of our clients to identify new sales opportunities and make consultative recommendations
- Review contracts, summary plan descriptions, agreements, etc., as part of entire sales process.
- Keep up to date with changing market conditions and innovations in the industry.
- Special projects as assigned which include involvement in strategy development, client presentations, team training, and meetings.
- 5+ years of experience in Health Insurance account management or sales with a focus on small group clients
- MUST hold an active Health Insurance Producer license in IL.
- Sound track record of successfully managing and growing a large portfolio of diverse SMB clients
- Technically savvy mindset with experience on SalesForce or other related CRM tools
- Strong knowledge of SaaS software solutions.
- Excellent consultative communication skills through phone, web-ex and email
- Communications with a passion for customer success.
- Possess strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Open vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer