Account Manager - SLED - Midwest / Southeast Region - 27072065
Due to exponential growth in the Americas, this firm is currently looking for a resourceful, driven, team player with a competitive spirit and strong business acumen to focus on the State and Local Government agencies and Education (SLED) market. If you have experience selling complex technology solutions in a SLED environment, a passion for making customers wildly successful, and the ability to articulate the ROI of an enterprise solution across multiple stakeholders, then this could be the role for you.
The successful SLED Account Executive at this firm will be engaged in all phases of the sales cycle: from early stage discovery to account planning to closing business and beyond. To be successful, you will act as a trusted advisor to both the C-Suite and end users, execute the sales playbook and present disruptive, transformational solutions to business problems.
- Drive the attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Develop and solidify business relationships as appropriate to ensure company products are vital to customer business and revenue generating plans.
- Negotiate and execute contracts to establish new clients
- 4 - year BA/BS Degreerequired or equivalent practical experience.
- 8?10 years of enterprise software sales experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience selling into State and Local government agencies with practical experience and a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the local public-sector landscape and associated business processes of government social enterprises.
- Experience selling PAAS, SAAS, LOW-CODE DEVOPS, and MOBILE Software
- Hunting mentality, tenacity to close the deal.
- Ability to execute tactically and strategically
Base Salary: $115,000.00 to $130,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $230,000.00 - $260,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Locations: Any major city in Midwest / Southeast (Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Nashville, Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, St Louis, etc.)
Travel Requirements: 30%
Number of Openings:1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.