Check Point’s mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the securitylandscape. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting edge technology solutions focused on real customer needs, while challenging ourselves to grow and excel.
If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast-growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Join now and become a part of the success story that secures tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe.
Join Check Point’s leading sales team and be a part of the future of Cyber Security!
- Responsible for selling Check Point's products and solutions through Channel Partners and interacting directly with customers in State and Local Government accounts as well as Education accounts in a designated territory. You will also be working closely with a Sales Engineer in the territory
- Essential to success in this role is a keen ability to develop new accounts and to penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned existing accounts
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned existing accounts; develop net new customer opportunities
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with net new prospects and existing accounts. Check Point Channel Partner Representatives may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects. Develop an account plan to sell to existing customers based on their business needs. Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects
- 50% of regional travel
- 5 years of sales experienceworking with State / Local Government and Education accounts
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Check Point products and services is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years