We’re looking for an Account Manager with business-to-business agency experience. You’ve got to be sharp, people and team-oriented, self-motivated, and a proven problem solver who can also see the BIG picture. Having fun is part of the job description, so bring your enthusiasm and zest for doing a great job.
We’re passionate about marketing and the clients we work with. We help industry leaders in food and beverage, packaging, social media, telecom, manufacturing, construction, online commerce, technology and more build strong business brands and generate profitable return on investment. As a member of our staff, you’ll enjoy a very competitive benefits package.
The Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day project management and execution. In this role, the Account Manager requires the ability to manage projects from start to finish, earning the confidence of and developing a strong working rapport with coworkers and day-to-day client contacts.
Your background and strengths:
- Three to six years of business-to-business agency experience and a bachelor’s degree
- Hungry, go-getter approach to life and work
- Passionate about client’s business; champion for the brand and strategy both internally and externally
- Willingness to dig in and get the job done for the benefit of the team
- Ability to multitask on various projects/assignments across various IMC paths
- Background in digitalproject management and execution; familiar with the entire digital project scope from planning, to design, to development to deployment/maintenance
- Basic digital understanding of HTML development and the ability to discuss with internal developers to help problem solve
- Superb oral and written communications skills
- Confidence in front of client; able to manage conflict resolution internally and externally
- No fear of deadlines; management of timelines both internally and externally
- Ability to focus on both the details and the big picture
- Leadership qualities to inspire team members and clients alike—even in high-stress situations
- Ability to handle monthly account finances including billing and managing projects profitably
- General account management experience in the many aspects of marketing and advertising, including media, creative, production, public relations, digital strategy, direct response/direct marketing, market research, strategic planning, branding, face-to-face and measurement; digitalexperience is very important