POSITION SUMMARY: Under limited supervision, manages key aspects of the customer quality relationship for select major accounts. Employees in this job class work directly with internal manufacturing, engineering, quality, sales and support teams to drive customer concerns and expectations toward factory solutions. This job class requires knowledge of manufacturing, to include electronics manufacturing and distribution concepts and processes, strong project management skills, and the ability to troubleshoot and solve advanced technical and logistical problems.
- * Develops large scale program proposals and plans for defining the scope of work for implementing new customer solutions. These plans include timeframes, funding requirements, procedures and allotment of available resources for new tier-one customer accounts.
- * Develops and manages quality programs for front-end manufacturing contract functions.
- * Develops and manages key performance indicators for auditing and evaluating customer service quality.
- * Develops and implements program and account management processes and related tools to provide total customer quality satisfaction.
- * Confers with operational teams to outline work plans and assigns duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
- * Develops, implements, and reviews Customer Service Index (CSI) for customer satisfaction reporting. Analyzes survey results and presents findings.
- * Frequent travel to customer sites is required.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline; or a comparable combination of formal education and work experience;
- Three or more years of prior related work experience in engineering, electronics, quality management or similar customer support role;
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing and distribution concepts;
- Experience interpreting, implementing, and reporting quality standards;
- Computer literacy and skills in using business computing tools for calendaring, spreadsheets, presentations, and flowcharting.
- Oral communication skills to present plans and findings to various audiences including Company management and other staff;
- Proven analytical skills in data collection, analysis and presentation;
- Ability to lead and facilitate projects and participate in a cross-functional team environment;
- Effective writing skills using business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
- Ability to be flexible in changing work priorities and handling multiple projects at the same time;
- Ability to act responsively to customer inquiries and requests, and use judgment to escalate matters appropriately;
- Human relations skills to maintain effective working relationships with other staff, managers, and clients;
- Availability to travel to other sites and locations;
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and common sense skills.
CERTIFICATES REQUIRED: N/A
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing and walking (80 to 90%)
- Keyboarding (40-60%)
- Viewing computer monitor requiring close vision (40 to 60%)
- Travel to customer sites (10 to 20%)