, autonomy, and agility they demand while giving IT leaders the governance mechanisms they need to deliver a complete and consistent view of the business. Born in the cloud, Infor Birst networked business technology plugs into centrally managed data sources and seamlessly unifies them with data generated by decentralized teams throughout the organization. Infor Analytics then automatically refines this data and prepares it for analysis by overlaying a consistent set of business rules and definitions—creating a shared fabric of analytics across the organization—to deliver a “shared version of the truth” through an adaptive user experience that includes reporting, dashboards, visual discovery, mobile, and automatically created, personalized, smart analytics.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Sell value and ROI of Birst Business Intelligence Software into business decision makers
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
- Develop in depth knowledge of our product, business intelligence & analytic concepts, and our competitor’s products
- Effectively position and sell Birst to clients through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and product demonstrations
- Manage and drive multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
What You Will Need:
- 10+ years technical sales experience
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS or premise-based application software solutions to C-Level.Strong preference on BI, Analytics, Database and Big Data software experience.
- Following industry experience preferred: hospitality, professional services, finance, banking and insurance
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Consistent over-quota performance and above OTE achievement
- Stability – Proven history of being a top performer in a company for multiple years running
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business.
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics