Position Summary The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day account management of largest and most complex client accounts. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients at all levels within the company.
- Leads appropriate resources to address the client's risk/capital management needs.
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and coverage levels.
- Cultivates relationships with most senior buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
- Prepare and negotiate fee-based pricing of services, ensuring account profitability in a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the client service agreement.
- Has retention goals.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience
-- or --
High school diploma/GED and 10 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience.
- License required
- Able and willing to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Professional designation may be preferred, such as CPCU, CIC or ARM.
- Minimum 1 year experience with A.J. Gallagher is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to quickly diagnose critical issues.