Details: A GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER job in PHOENIX, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role you will be responsible for driving profitable sales, researching and identifying new business opportunities. To be considered for this role you will have a Bachelor’s degree, and at least 5 years of aerospace sales experience. You will be required to have a valid passport prior to hire; for travel to promote key relationships and to positively impact opportunities.
ACCOUNT MANAGER Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research and identify new business development opportunities to further sales diversification objectives; Create and implement strategic sales plans and annual forecasts for designated customer base/region.
• Assist with contract negotiations and pricing recommendations to maximize sales and margins; write proposals.
• Develops ideas and opportunities that promote awareness of the company, including assisting in the development of marketing materials and event planning.
• Routinely communicates and/or meets with key customers to maintain and improve customer relationships.
• Interacts constructively with Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, and other department staff members.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 5+ years of sales experience within the aerospace industry required.
• Demonstrated experience successfully utilizing Lean, 6 Sigma, or other leading manufacturing best practices.
• Ability to read blueprints and communicate technical information with the customer base and internal staff.
• Advanced communication and computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
• Experience with MRP/ERP systems and a thorough understanding of Raw Material, WIP and Finish Goods.