Responsible for developing new business opportunities and expanding existing accounts. Calls on prospective customers, provides technical and administrative product information, and quotes appropriate customer prices. Responsible for managing complex accounts/customers/clients that are of critical importance to the company in a multiple state area. Identifies and properly handles complex issues requiring a high level of expertise in decision making. May provide technical guidance to other members of the sales organization.
Reports to: Director- US Sales
Knowledge / Experience:
- Minimum of five to seven years technical or direct sales experience, within the Semiconductor / Electronics Industry
- College degree in Business, Engineering, or other related science field required. Master's degree a plus
- Experience with low volume/high value product and service sales to semiconductor manufacturers (IDM's, foundries) a plus
- Broad knowledge of Electronic Industry Supply Chain and Drivers
- Previous experience in leading teams
- Documented sales goal achievements and business development that have led to revenue growth
- Cross functional experience in operations and/or technology preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact, present to and communicate with customers at all levels of the organization up to and including the CEO
- Demonstrated ability to construct detailed written commercial proposals & contract drafts
- Ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Demonstrated sales leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate contracts/agreements > $10M in annual sales
- Proven ability to identify winning value propositions and key power/influence structures to succeed at target accounts Demonstrated ability to negotiate contracts/agreements.
- Financial / business acumen
- Experience with managing a wide range of customer technologies from 14nm to >250nm
- Mainstream IC and many diverse applications
- Responsibility for managing customer base with annual sales >$5M revenue
- Will manage approximately 15 active customers and will actively manage 25 potential new business prospects
- Candidates possessing a professional network of senior director/executive contacts in the Semi Conductor Industry a plus
- This position will require travel.