Less than 5 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Do you love the Customer Relationship and Consultative Side of the Hospital Sale? Is growing business within existing accounts versus cold calling your passion?
We’ve partnered with a well-respected global manufacturer of diagnostic equipment and devices used in the ICU and Hospital Labs. If you have experience as an Account Manager with a proven track record of establishing strong customer relationships and growing business organically within established accounts, let’s talk soon!
As an Account Manager, you will be focused on strengthening and developing relationships within key accounts in the territory while introducing new products that are soon to be released. Based on their historic double digit YOY growth, the upside potential here is huge.
The territory will cover hospitals in Greater San Francisco and the surrounding areas and some overnight travel may be required. Only candidates who meet the requirements below will be contacted. A very competitive base salary, company car, commissions and lots of upside will be the reward for the right candidate.
- BA/BS degree - degrees in the Life Sciences will be a plus.
- Minimum of four years of salesexperience combining B2B with at least two full years of hospital sales - device or capital.
- Strong Account Management and sales support mentality – you will work in a team environment.
- Some overnight travel will be required.
- Ideally, you will reside in the Bay Area.
To be immediately and seriously considered for this opportunity, please submit all resumes in a Microsoft Word format only. All zipped attachments, pdf’s and Word Perfect resumes, will not be opened. We appreciate your interest however only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted. 4159