5 - 7 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager. The Account Manager will be responsible for selling and managing accounts with a mix of small and large (Fortune 50) clients. Products include automation equipment, energy, HVAC & building management, and mobile web and cloud app solutions.
- Business Relationships: Develop new customer relationships; calling at all levels, including senior levels, of target customer organizations.
- Sales Process: Continuously identifies new sales opportunities and focuses on providing consultative support by building value propositions for the customer.
- Customers: Engage technical buyers, economic buyers, and relationship buyers; engage customers at all levels in any organization including executive level decision makers; could potentially pursue $1-$10M.
- Results: Profitable growth and focus on expanding existing customers and securing new customers and new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated, proven track record of sales success
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be a quick learner, and a drive to be a continual learner
- Desire to achieve a high income and the willingness to put forth the effort to do so