Salt Lake City, UT
Are you a Customer Success/Account Management professional seeking a fresh, new challenge? Want to represent a ground-breaking product offering with a rapidly-growing business? If so, read on.
Our client provides innovative technology and software platforms to the public and private sector which enable the collation, measurement and analysis of assessment results across a broad range of applications.
With over 1,000 clients worldwide and operations in 36 countries, the US arm of their business is now looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
Our client operates with a flat organizational structure that offers a flexible and informal working environment. The work offers variety, technical challenges and the chance to work with very smart and motivated people in an information-rich and problem-solving environment with opportunities for personal development and progression if you are willing to seize those opportunities and show you are open to new challenges.
As an Account Manager, you will grow revenue with existing customers and ensure that a world-class service is delivered.
In this role, you will:
- Work with current customers to understand their use case and business needs
- Identify and work with business stakeholders to ensure that products and services continue to meet their requirements
- Organize and lead business reviews with customers
- Build a strong understanding of customers? objectives and requirements
- Provide engaging presentations to highlight the benefits of our client?s products
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that customers receive a seamless service
- Perform a range of administrative tasks
To be considered, you?ll need:
- Business development experience
- Experience of selling Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Previous experience of the testing and assessment market
- Experience of, or the ability to, manage customers using technology, with recurring revenues in the region of $5,000 - $75,000 per year
- A college level degree or at least four years? software sales experience (or a combination of education/experience)
Passionate and customer-focused, as an Account Manager, you?ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills. A results-driven approach and a need to be comfortable working and dealing with customer requirements is also key.
To apply for the role of Account Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, IT Sales Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Representative, Client Relationship Manager, BDM, Sales.