Account Managers focus on partnering with existing Clients to ensure they are recognize and are delighted with the business value 7 provides them. Our Account Managers also build deep relationships with Clients to understand ways that they and 7 can grow their business relationship. We’re looking for an experienced technology account manager with a proven ability to build close client relationships and to grow the relationship for mutual benefit.
- Partner closely with your Clients to ensure you understand their business goals, internal dynamics and how 7 can grow our relationship with them in a proactive way guided by your insights.
- Ensure Client contract renewals are executed in a timely fashion and with our goal of 100% annual revenue retention.
- Run a regular communication rhythm with your Clients and within 7 to ensure key Client and internal stakeholders have an accurate and current picture of the relationship.
- Deliver annual Account Business Plans that identify opportunities for cross-selling additional solutions into your existing accounts.
- Lead complex interactions with our Clients and have an ability to represent the needs of our Clients to internal teams to improve their experience. You will lead Client Quarterly Business Reviews and internal account reviews for the accounts you are responsible for.
- Demonstrate that you have effectively performed sales forecasting in a quarterly and annual planning rhythm for your accounts done so with high levels of predictability, quality and accuracy on both a quarter and annual basis.
- Demonstrate an ability to build collaborative relationships within Clients and your own company to proactively leverage opportunities and address challenges.
- Have 8+ years’ experience selling software technology solutions to senior leaders in large enterprises. You should be experienced in deal ARR sizes from $1 million+ and 9 – 12-month sales cycles. You should be a seller in the top 10% of the Sales organizations you’ve been part of and have a consistent track record of achieving or exceeding your sales quota.
- Demonstrate a track record of new enterprise logo acquisition including account planning strategy and execution with an ability to show how you have acquired and grown multiple new logos in multiple years. Experience selling to clients in multiple vertical industries is critical.
- Demonstrate a career pattern of being able to quickly understand different technologies and advising clients on how to deploy them effectively.
- Be experienced and knowledgeable in enterprise selling methodologies and how to leverage them for effective selling.
- Demonstrate strong selling skills across the entire sales cycle including opportunity analysis, account discovery, proposition presentation, objection handling and offer negotiation.
- Display extremely strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional C-level executives. This position will regularly interact with the CEO and senior leadership.
- Demonstrate proficiency in analyzing enterprise strategy and financials to leverage insights to develop effective growth strategies as part of an annual account plan.
- Be experienced in social selling including leveraging LinkedIn and other networks to reach critical contacts in the accounts you are focused on.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience working with Salesforce CRM. Be able to explain how you leverage Salesforce to achieve your quarterly and annual quotas.
- Have a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Technology; MBA Preferred.
- Technology consulting experience with a global business strategy or technology consulting firm is a plus.
- Relationships with large enterprise companies such as Hilton is an asset.