Job Title: Account Manager
Compensation: Base Salary: $100 – 120K "range" + 30% bonus
Benefits: Company Car & Full Benefit Package
Company and Account Manager Summary:
Our client is an environmentally friendly manufacturer of insulation & ceiling systems with products sweeping the industry off its feet. This is a company with products all over the world. US sales growth has been incredible and new manufacturing facilities are in the works for the US and Canada.
About the Job:
- Promote and sell products to Architectural & Design Firms, Building Consultants and other such customers that spec construction projects
- In addition to selling direct, the Account Manager will also be responsible for managing the Distributors in your territory.
- Sales Territory – Northern CA, Oregon & Washington
- Develop an understanding of your customers and the market to recommend solutions and relay new product development recommendations to internal teams.
- Develop and implement a sales plan with sales management to identify new opportunities, build a sales funnel and close business.
- Manage existing accounts as well as seek out new industry relationships.
- Relay customer feedback, and the activities of competitors to the appropriate channels within the company to stay a step ahead of changing market conditions and customer needs.
- Develop long term sales plans for key customers and monitor and adapt sales activities so these objectives are met
- Knowledge of the construction industry and building codes.
- 5 years of experience selling construction materials and services
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of commercial construction and the building envelope
- Strong negotiating skills
- Up to 40% travel required. May vary depending on location
- Comfortable making presentations to industry peers and prospective customers