We are looking for a high energy, driven, experienced sales individual whose ability to develop and maintain key client relationships will contribute directly to our growth objectives. Ours is a client-centric culture that develops long termpartnerships with our Customer Communication clients to solve their most pressing business needs. We have a full solution of technology and services that enable our clients to focus on their core business, leverage data and analytics to better run them and communicate dynamically with their clients.
Associates in Account Management are a primary point of contact for customer accounts and serve as the strategic "voice" of Customer Communications' customers. They are held accountable for achieving assigned sales quotas, achieving account objectives as defined by management, and maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards. They maintain and expand long-termrelationships with key senior-level decision makers, build and lead long-termstrategic account planning, and position solutions with existing customers. They create demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers. They drive incremental revenue through cross-selling, up-selling, contract renewals, and other contractual items (e.g., service level agreements, pricing). They close sales opportunities. Your account base will include the Industry leaders and a continually evolving array of solutions to bring them.
- You will establish, build, and maintain relationships with BRCC clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a satisfactory relationship between Broadridge and assigned strategic clients and prospects.
- Handle re-signing of contracts for BRCC related services through contract negotiation with existing clients.
- You will cross sell additional products and services into account base.
- Travel to prospect and clients sites to present and sell Broadridge services.
- Attend industry events/conference to represent Broadridge and generate leads/opportunities.
- Perform other specific tasks as directed by management.
- Work with client service groups to resolve client inquiries/issues.
Skills & Experience Include:
- You will lead complex sales cycles engaging with C-level buyers and engaging internal partners at BR from opportunity to close
- Acts as the key point of contact for our accounts to bring to bear the full solution set of BR offerings
- Manage existing client business and relationships to retain and grow
- You will monitor and understand the industries we serve, identify trends and translate them into to opportunities for our solutions
- Observes and interacts with administration and production operations tooversee job completion
- Creation of presentations, proposals and RFP responses
- Coordinates the contract process from initiation to closing
- Self-motivator, driven professional
- Skilled negotiator and experienced leader in managing client relationships
- Position can be based anywhere in the US
- Bachelor's Degree with strong record of academic achievement
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in b-to-b sales, selling technology and service solutions to C-level
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Previous training in and experience with a sales methodology
- Excellent C-level oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, Office, social tools, etc.
- 50% travel