Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our office in Madison, WI.
The Account Manager will be responsible presenting and selling technology solutions to solve organizational challenges in the information technology field, particularly to C-Level executives in the Commercial and Enterprise space. The considered candidates will have a demonstrated ability to develop and manage accounts to meet and surpass an established sales quota. A working knowledge and relationship with information technology manufacturers and partner representatives is a plus.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through sales to new customers and also through sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Executes sales strategy by identifying customer needs and positioning the appropriate Presidio offerings
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including, but not limited to cold calling, driving attendance to marketing events, and partnering with vendors or manufacturer representatives
- Maintain an understanding of customers’ businesses by having the ability to uncover customer needs and decision processes, while creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Ability to develop a strategic plans with client executive and IT staff.
- Manage tactical opportunities into long term strategic opportunities to achieve consistent territory revenue growth.
- Ability to develop a new account base, establish relationships, and close viable business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Presidio’s products and services along with solutions from core vendors.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute both territory and individual client sales plans
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- Strong business acumen.
- Minimum 3 years consultative-based sales experience.
- Ability to work within a team-based sales approach