As a member of the Qualys Inside Sales Team, the Medium Enterprise Technical Account Manager (TAM) will be focused on companies between 250 employees to 5000.
This individual contributor (IC) is expected to meet and exceed their "new" sales target. TAM must have excellent communication skills and professionalism and the ability to perform high-level consultative sales & articulate the business value to C-suite. TAM must have a "client-centered" mindset that sincerely cares about the success of client. TAM must possess a "HUNTER/CLOSER" mentality with a proven track record of winning "value-driven" sales. TAM must have proven "sales process". TAM must be a “team player” that collaborates well with others and possess excellent interpersonal skills. TAM will use Salesforce.com (SFDC) to manage accounts throughout sales journey. TAM will submit accurate forecast and attend weekly 1:1 meetings with direct report to review pipeline, territory challenges, successes, competition etc. TAM will work with Qualys Post TAM (Technical Account Managers), partners to grow overall coverage of territory.
- 3 years driving "complex" software sales
- Integrity, Intelligent, Positive Attitude and Self-Driven.
- High level of Sales Acumen
- Proven HUNTER and CLOSER
- Proven calculated risk taker
- Experience "pipeline" management
- Experiencecold calling
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking
- Demonstrates experience driving complete sales cycle from qualifying, demo/evaluation, and contract negotiation and through closure of new business.
- Adaptive to change and fast moving environments
- Networking background, application and Compliance
- Relevant work experience driving "complex" NetworkSecurity web-based sales.
- Technically proficient in cybersecurity, networking, auditing and/or DevOps.
- Demonstrates strength in building and managing relationships along with presenting to a diverse audience ranging from business Stakeholder, Technical User, Audit & Compliance, DevSecOps, Web Sec, Elastic team to C-suite.
- Experience articulating the SaaS value-proposition
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and judgment
- Experience with conducting web-based demos using such tools as WebEx
- Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Knowledge of Web Applications, Auditing/IT-GRC, PCI, NIST & CIS, End-Point Security, DevSecOps, Elastic Environments)
- BA/BS in CS, IT.