We have tremendous growth opportunities ahead, and are seeking a high-performing, entrepreneurial Account Manager to drive solutions sales in our enterprise market. This role is primarily responsible for acquiring new enterprise business across enterprise entities. As a consultative sales professional, the Account Manager is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers across the assigned market. Account Managers solve the client’s business needs and align business outcomes with Black Box solution(s). Account Managers uncover opportunities and are responsible for qualifying, coordinating resources and driving sales across the entire opportunity pipeline.
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Black Box offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close sales to meet or exceed quota
- Provide expertise around industry best practices and development of high-level strategies
- Effectively sell a broad portfolio of IT products across the various vertical in the upper Mid-Atlantic Area
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Black Box
- Establish yourself as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the prospect or customer
- Partner with overlay sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- Identify and generate leads through effective prospecting and networking to build a book of business
- Managing a complex solution sale from prospecting through closing.
- Interface with IT ecosystem partners in support of new business development.
- Develop RFP responses for delivery to customers and prospects.
- Accurately enter customer and prospect information, sales opportunity updates and forecast information into the CRM system.
- Manage all aspects of the company’s enterprise sales efforts within assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years’ experience direct enterprise or strategic business solutions selling or relevant experience
- Solution selling experience in IT services (Software, UC, Network, Managed Services, Consulting, Data Center) to enterprise accounts.
- Excellent objection handling and negotiating abilities
- Ability to effectively interface with C level executives
- Established relationships with decision maker level contacts CIO, COO, VP’s in Enterprise Accounts across the Mid-Atlantic
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work alongside multiple team members / leverage overlays
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and management
- Highly resourceful when need to overcome barriers and objections
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established sales and profit goals ($4M+ Quota)
- Experience in managing all aspects of the sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM systems (SFDC preferred)
- Ability to travel 25-50%