Our client is seeking several experienced Account Management professional to join their team located in Phoenix, AZ to work in the capacity of Account Manager. The chosen candidate will provide support to manage accounts and cover multiple product offers from multiple AES plants. You should possess strong B2B customer connection and liaison with technical and manufacturing leadership. The incumbent will act as the first point of contact with existing customers, answer their queries, and increase client satisfaction. The ideal candidate will possess strong CRM management skills and a proven track record of customer satisfaction from within the Aerospace/Aviation or Defense/Space industries.
*Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans)
* Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
* Provide after-sales support to retain customers
* Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients? queries
* Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
*Report on the status of accounts
* Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
* Communicate product and pricing details clearly
* Coordinate with Account Executives and Account Managers to create customized sales plans for key clients
* Promote new products/services to existing customers
* Proactively anticipate the needs of the customer and problem solving to help drive overall customer satisfaction and representation of the business to our customer base.
* Collaboration and partner cross organizationally with Customer Service, Sales & Marketing Management, Manufacturing, Production Planning, Quality and Cost Accounting, Credit Organization and Application Engineering disciplines, for the success of the business plan.
Best Industry ? Aerospace/Aviation, Defense/Space
Best Department ? Account Management, Customer Relationship Management
Bachelor?s Degree in engineering or a related discipline is required.
2 - 5years of Aerospace Industry with Aerospace commercial account experience is required.
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services is required.
Sales Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services (i.e. marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems) is required.
Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data is required.
Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Communicate externally representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources are required.
Organizing, planning and developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Strong communications skills (Verbal, written and interpersonal) are required.
Intermediate MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) are required.
Experience with a CRM (i.e. Salesforece.com, Goldmine, etc.) is required.
Willingness to travel25% -50% Domestic/Regionally
US Citizens or Green Card holders apply. H1b visa sponsorship will not be offered with this position.