Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
This role resides within Accenture's Applied Life Sciences Solutions (ALSS) group. This group helps clients make a meaningful impact on patients' lives by combining new science with leading-edge technology. We're working with our clients to revolutionize how medical treatments are Discovered, Developed and Delivered. Helping 90% of the Fortune 500 life sciences companies (including all of the Top Ten) with 15,000 life sciences professionals in 50 countries.
Clinical Operations services we provide:
- Clinical data management services
- CDISC based clinical data conversion services
- Biostatistics and statistical programming services
- Clinical data transparency and disclosure
- Accenture data operations professionals leverage their domain expertise for authoring data management plans, EDC database design, data review, reconciliation and coding.
- Processing and/or authoring of over 6.5 million case files
- Over 2,000 clinical databases created
- Over 900 clinical databases locked
Clinical Statistics and Programming services we provide:
- Collaboration with sponsor on Integrated Summary of Effective (ISE) and Integrated
Summary of Safety Strategy (ISS):
- Pooling and analysis activities
- ISS/ISE Statistical Analysis Plan (including Mock Table Listings and Figures)
- ISS/ISE Analysis Datasets from pooled and standardized SDTM database
- ADaM Compliance
- Experience representing sponsors or preparing sponsors for FDA Advisory Committee
- meetings or respective regulatory authority
- Extensive technical knowledge and industry-leading CDISC standards expertise
- Proven track record includes the analysis of over 4,000 datasets
Regulatory Services we provide:
- Clinical Trial and Drug Application Submissions
- Clinical Data Transparency and Anonymization
- RoW Marketing Authorization Submissions
- Document and Dossier Re-formatting
- License Maintenance Submissions
- Dossier Consolidation, Gap Analysis and Remediation
- Submission Continuity Management
- 350 clients
- One of the largest users of the FDAs electronic gateway
- Support over 90 countries
The Account Manager will be accountable for delivery of contracted commitments within budget and accuracy of all project information including, forecasts, costing and timelines for projects associated with the assigned portfolio of accounts.
Reporting directly to the Account Management Lead, the Account Manager's primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Serve as the single point of contact between Operations teams, Accenture account teams, and client leadership across a portfolio of accounts (typically 3-20 depending on complexity and scale of the client relationship)
- Serve as the escalation point for all project risks and issues identified by the Project Manager and/or LOB team members to the Account Manager
- For some projects, act as the primary point of contact for project execution, coordinating internal efforts to meet expected timelines, quality, and budget, and aligning expectations with clients for contracted deliverables
- For most projects, manage junior team members in planning and execution of assigned project(s)
- Support planning and coordination to ensure adequate delivery to support all deliverables. Work with managers/leads and LOB Directors to enforce budgets for designated projects
- Accountable for delivery of contracted commitments within budget and accuracy of all project information including forecast, cost, and timelines and ensuring all projects that are being managed meet financial ODEs
- Enforce and close outstanding receivables in a timely manner and report updates to Leadership.
- Provide early warning of potential project issues or potential EACs
- Ensure that forecasts are accurate and complete for the duration of the project based on best available information
- Implement recovery plans for necessary projects and present these recovery plans to Accenture leadership on a regular basis to improve contract financial performance
- Report on recovery plans on a monthly schedule
- Accountable for updated financial management tools i.e. FMT or other tools weekly by agreed upon deadlines and raising issues early to Operations Leadership
- Participate in regular Account Management all hands and refresher sessions
- Identify trends and issues across projects to improve success of ALSS Operations
- Work with the Account Management Director to implement strategic initiatives and grow ALSS
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures, Good Clinical Practices, and Regulatory guidance applicable to project scope
- Manage team meetings and community building activities for Project Managers and other deployed resources working within the assigned portfolio of accounts
- Support development and delivery of training to build account and project management capabilities among deployed resources, identifying areas where additional training is needed and escalating this to the Account Management Lead
- Support other capability building activities, as needed, including design of new templates, documentation of best practices, conduct of lessons learned meetings, and other sanctioned activities to improve operational excellence, identifying areas where enhancements and process improvements are needed
- Mentor junior team members, providing guidance on identifying and escalating project issues and risks
- Provide regular status on all aspects of a project to Accenture leadership, particularly raising issues and recommended solutions proactively and in compliance with Accenture's Business Operator policies and best practices
- Provide assistance and timely updates for contract analysis reviews
- Responsible for securing necessary leadership and commercial approval for work at risk projects to ensure the appropriate contractual coverage prior to commitment for work to begin for scope changes
- Support the development and solutioning of change orders in a timely fashion and work with clients as appropriate to execute change orders for new scope
- Support client relationship development, account planning, and growth, including identification of new opportunities. Tailor business development activities to the specific client environment to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Support the sales team by working collaboratively with the Business Development leads on client account and growth plans
Carnival Corporation reimagines guest experiences with high-touch tech.
- Minimum five years' experience with managing clients
- Minimum five years' experience with managing projects, (i.e. cost, revenue, timelines, project scope)
- Minimum two years' experience working with Pharma and/or Biotech industries
- Bachelor's degree
- PMP certification, formal project management training, or management degree
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Proven abilities motivating and managing teams of other project managers or service delivery professionals
- Experience with Microsoft Project or Project Server
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.