Sales Sunnyvale, CA
ApplyWe are seeking a high-performing Account manager in the San Francisco Bay Area. You will be responsible for formulating and executing a sales strategy that results in revenue growth. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a background in selling open source technology, experience in communication with developers and executives and have a history of repeated success. Responsibilities:
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop your sales funnel
- Build strong and effective relationships with C-level executives and developers Presenting to the value of our product
- Negotiating agreements, supporting customer product integration, and sales planning and forecasting
- Support general marketing activities in order to generate leads, evaluate sales activity effectiveness, understanding competitive strategies, identifying new market and customer opportunities, and evaluate the success and perception of Stratoscale products.
- Maintain customer and activity information using CRM tools.
- 8+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a track record of closing complex sales to Fortune 500 companies
- Domain Experience with Open Source Software, Application Development, Cloud-based solutions
- Access to decision makers within the application software enterprise, software development and DevOps areas.
- Hunter and closer DNA.
- Experience working for small organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills among a variety of audiencesLocation: Sunnyvale, CA