- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders at member campuses (clients).
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Serve as a key point of contact for customer account management matters and customer renewal relationship.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements; guiding a member campus through the full sales cycle.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Develop upsell business opportunities with existing clients.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly renewal forecasts, quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with adoption & sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Develop account level plans and communicate account plans/strategies to relevant adoption & sales team members.
- Identify high-value, near-term sale opportunities within a defined territory.
- Personally, participate and / or lead customer meetings and sales discussions to help close new business and retain existing business.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- BA/BS degree, or commensurate experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a business to business sales environment or previous/relevant experience required.
- Higher Education sales experience strongly preferred.
- Proven major account sales ability with a strong record of achieving significant sales growth.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both in-person and virtual settings.
- Evidence of strong customer orientation and ability to form and build effective customer relationships.
- Solid experience with a CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office products.
- Effective & Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and escalate issues when needed.
- High Energy with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to travel 20% overnight; must be able to travel by both auto and air.