WHO WE ARE:
NRC is a global leader in the provision of diversified environmental, industrial and emergency response solutions with a focus on providing highly responsive local service with the highest safety standards, innovative technology, modern efficient equipment and dedicated professional employees.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE AT NRC?
- We have a solid reputation that sets the bar high in our industry
- We've successfully developed a network of clients who value our services
- Industry knowledge and wealth of operation experience which allows us to provide a broad range of environmental, industrial and emergency response solutions and products
- An unyielding commitment to maintaining the highest operation and safety standards
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Fundamental to everything we do is our commitment to valuing the talents of each individual and harnessing the combined strengths of our diverse work force. The people of NRC are committed to this partnership and are the cornerstone of our overall success. NRC provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, Paid Time Off and much more!
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team!
Utilize sales techniques and implement capture plans to obtain new project/contract opportunities from/with the Corporation client base. Provide client advocacy required to grow the Corporation's repeat business relationship with both existing and new clients. Responsible for achieving yearly sales targets and maintaining required opportunity pipelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the acquisition of environmental service work related to NRC's core service offerings of waste management, emergency response, remediation, industrial cleaning and other services lines generally outlined in NRC's Statement of Qualifications.
- Responsible for focusing on the development of industrial, waste management and marine services direct to owners/site operators and for cultivated repeat business relationships.
- Call, meet and interact with a defined list of customers and promote NRC's services lines and value to support the closing and acquisition of scheduled, repeatable revenue.
- Accurately and timely record all required sales activity including pipeline data and sales activity reporting.
- Be the primary interface between the client and the Corporation during the proposal stage. This includes providing sales support, assisting with client interaction during business development activities.
- Responsible for sponsorship of the opportunity through the proposal and project execution stages and for cooperating/supporting operational staff during the development of proposals/estimates.
- Responsible for continual recording of client data in the Corporation's CRM system.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Must hold a minimum of a Baccalaureate degree in a directly-related discipline.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in a directly related field and demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with decision makers in the environmental industry.
- Must be able to obtain a Transportation Work Identification Credential (TWIC) for access to all port and shipping related facilities.
- Responsible for having a mid-level understanding of Corporation's operations and services lines so as to support the proposal and business development effort. This includes participation in most, if not all, opportunity reviews (proposal and estimates) and taking a lead role in the opportunity closing effort.
- Must be able to attend pre bid meetings, read and understand project plans and specifications. Assist with the estimating and proposals in matters specifically relating to the client or project.
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing.
- Excellent customer relations skills are required.