Responsible for coordinating the account administration for institutional trust and custody clients. Maintains the account including record keeping, responds to client inquiries, produces reports and oversees transaction processing.
- Coordinates the account administration for institutional trust and custody clients.
- Receives service requests from clients and partners; executes daily client activity, oversees transaction processing, handles inquiry resolution, obtains appropriate documentation, and ensures systems information is up-to-date.
- Oversees development of appropriate action plans for client activities and ensures execution and follow-up.
- Coordinates with servicing team on execution of client activity, communicating with client and vendors as appropriate.
- Performs WEBEX or face to face Demos on the WCM/TOE systems for new and existing clients.
- Documents services provided, specialized procedures, and ongoing written communications with client as appropriate in managing daily activity.
- Develops clear understanding of clients’ need behind service requests and communicates to service partners. Obtains appropriate information from partners and client to facilitate service changes or transactions.
- Assists client service and relationship managers with specific projects as needed.
- Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements, and service delivery using creative and proactive measures.
- Monitors trust operations and accounting activities to ensure that all necessary reports, documents, tickets, etc. are processed to facilitate client services.
- Ensures accurate new account set up for Mid-Market clients.
- Knowledge / Skills Knowledge of trust operations and accounting systems usually acquired through related experience is needed to administer master trust and custody accounts.
- General business knowledge is required to oversee client transactions.
- Analytical skills, required to identify and resolve account issues.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and have a great attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial accounting / business fields, with client servicing background.