Nokia is investing in product development, go to market and sales to penetrate the large technical enterprise market. Solutions include Nuage Networks - Software Defined Networks, IMS, Routing and Optics.
Individual must have a strong passion for developing long term customer partnerships while meeting short term targets in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Understand, anticipate, and articulate customer needs,
- Work with various business units and partners, developing and closing creative solutions to meet those needs
- Apply economic analysis and financial concepts when managing a sales opportunity.
- Strong strategic thinking is required to leverage technical, marketing, end-user, and industry information to enable both Alcatel-Lucent's and customers’ success.
- Develop/maintain excellent on-going internal and external partnerships in order to communicate and drive customer requirements into the business unit product plans.
- Manage relationships with customers at all levels – enable parallel top down sales through executive relationships and bottoms up sales through teams.
- Must be capable of developing senior level customer executive relationships but comfortable working with all levels.
- Must excel in a complex selling environment driving consistent strategy across multiple customer sets. Contribute in a high performance work environment to enable all team members to perform at the highest level.
Location: The candidate should be located in New York, NY; Plainview; NY; or Meriden, CN.
- Experience selling to IT in the Fortune 500 across the Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Media, Retail, Technology verticals.
- Proven track record of sales success
- Proven track record of break through sales
- Contributes to the development of innovative solutions and ideas to drive incremental revenue.
- Broad knowledge of Data Center, Cloud, Next Generation Communications, Wide Area Networking – routing and optics
- More than 5 years experience with a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen in planning and organizing, information integration, decision-making and ability to achieve results while focusing on customer requirements and business success.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of Alcatel-Lucent's functional area objectives and strategies and proven ability to apply those objectives and strategies to sales opportunities.
- Is accountable for developing and implementing business strategies.
- Develops team and project objectives and prioritizes own work and direct report's work based on customer requirements and internal guidelines.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.