Key Responsibilities / Functions:
Main Responsibility Area:
Direct customer facing role and responsibilities as the primary sales owner and interface for customer in nominated sales territory and/or at the national customer organization. Develops services strategy with account specific action plans to meet sales and profitability targets as well as customer needs. Builds understanding of customer’s key business drivers and uses this knowledge to develop services opportunities and provide solution insights that provide value creation for the customer and Nokia. Leads sales efforts in securing current and expansion of market growth in customer’s network.
- Sales territory and/or national opportunity ownership
- Direct customer sales engagement and ownership
- Responsible for meeting defined sales, profitability and customer relationship targets
- Ownership of customer relationships on multiple levels with key stakeholders in the customer’s organizations.
- Overall decision-making responsibility for the strategic development and execution of specific account opportunities
- Translates strategy into actionable programs, operations or activities
- Oversees Nokia cross functional teams to create profitable business and business growth
- Acts as a source of expertise and leads own services sales area
- May include geographic coordination and support of associated Nokia business in your sales territory
- Close collaboration and coordination with delivery and operations organization
Location: The candidate should be located in Washington state.
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- Demonstrated sales skills with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Direct customer engagement sales experience and knowledge
- Direct experienceworking with Tier 1 customers in NAM market in a sales role
- Strong understanding of customer’s organization and strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Minimum 10 years direct/indirect business sales and/or services/products experience in the Telecommunications field
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required
- Deep knowledge and understanding of wireless services portfolio and consultancy skills
- Success in developing and maintaining key customer relationships to position solutions and win new business.
- Must be able to manage sales efforts across a diverse team to achieve goals.
Desired Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- Organized, self-starter with clear concise communication and presentation skills and proven business sales experience
- Ability to work independently or in a virtual team with focus on initiating new business opportunities.
- Organized, self-starter with clear, concise communication skills and proven business sales experience.
- Solid technical knowledge in the areas of wireless telecommunications and services
- High degree of independence, self-motivated, achievement oriented