Main Purpose of Role
The Territory Account Manager manages a multi state geography with responsibility of maintaining and growing a business typically over $6M. The main purpose of this role is to manage and develop our strategic customer and distributor relationships achieve accelerated growth in our core market segments In addition to managing a geographic territory, the Territory manager will also have responsibility to collaborate across regions to develop capability
- Responsible for delivering the financial growth and profitability business assigned to the territory and for accelerating growth through the effective use of KCP resources
- Manages the A&P spend (and adherence to the A&P budget) to align and support the growth plan within the Territory
- Develops, plans and implements sales strategies within the territory collaborating with the Inside Sales and National Account Teams to achieve revenue targets with the Territory
- Leads regular planning and strategy meetings with key distributor teams to ensure alignment and monitor/review progress against strategic initiatives.
- Updates their business plan regularly and uses the business plan as a roadmap for the achievement of their territory sales goals
- Proactively communicates with and provides feedback to their manager regarding customer strategy, platforms, activity and capability gaps to improve execution and business performance against the business plan
- Manages and grows multi state territory through comprehensive sales planning, technical sales skills and project management skills.•
- Responsible for Finding, generating and developing new customers. Responsible for new account development and expanding existing accounts.
- Creates awareness and demand for company products through market insights and customer process knowledge.
- Uses and continues to develop technical expertise related to products and industry in order to facilitate customer behavior change.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with distributors and end- users.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years' experience in business-to-business and channel selling or proven track record in core market segments and current business.
- Proven track record in project development.•
- Must be able to travel at least 50% of time (8-10 overnights per month).
- Large territory plans and results using solid project managements and planning skills with customers, with distributors, and with the KCP Marketing/Planning organization to achieve results. Demonstrated ability Managing complex sales cycles •.Ability to facilitate, implement and drive
- Previous experience selling to Life Science, FDA regulated, controlled and critical market segments.
- Experience in managing Distributor relationships.
- Must possess valid driver's license