As an Account Manager you will manage critical accounts through direct and/or dealer relationships. You will build and maintain customer relationships while driving sales growth. The Account Manager must identify and drive sales opportunities through all LMS (Leica Microsystems) applications. In this role you will have complete product portfolio management.
- Develop strategies designed to increase sales of Leica products in assigned territory. Specifically, he/she will recommend product, pricing, advertising and sales promotion strategies
- Identify selling opportunities across product lines, including lead generation
- Identify customer gaps and equate to sales opportunity
- Lead team selling efforts in all identified accounts
- Conduct analysis and performance evaluation of all sales in assigned region by use of the Salesforce.com tool.
- Identify customer needs and evaluate a solution
- Assists Specialists in the business and technology aspects of quoting opportunities
- Coordinate and/or conduct product demonstrations
- Performs Widefield demonstrations and responsible for moving successful demonstration to order for Widefield
- Assist in Confocal and Nano demonstrations and products
- Assist in install between Field Service Eng and customer / Facilities Manager, obtain documentation, signatures, forecast revenue recognition date, and arrange training
- Exceeds customer needs by identifying and utilizing appropriate team resources
- BA, BS or MS degree in physics or chemistry or a related scientific field
- 5-7 years successful selling products of a technical nature
- Core understanding of microscopy / Imaging / Application
- Relationship building
- Project Management and Project Business
- Financial Acumen
- Large Account Management Relationships
- Knowledge of specific area of work (Commercial, Government, University, etc)
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Job ID: LEI004448