Materion has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to drive profitable sales growth for our Advanced Materials business unit. You will do this by maintaining and growing sales across a diverse set of assigned accounts.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Establish relationships with new high potential accounts while managing existing accounts by leveraging the latest sales tools and systems to discover opportunities to grow revenue within the assigned account base and territory.
- Actively hunt for new accounts and opportunities for assigned products and territories, successfully driving new business.
- Take qualified leads and convert into new contacts, accounts and new business opportunities while being on the front line of creating customers!
- Provide top notch customer service by monitoring and quickly following up on quotes and orders
- Resolve issues and complaints that customers may have by working across multiple departments to ensure that we exceed their expectations
- Collaborate with sales leadership to deliver accurate sales forecasts and reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field (e.g. Engineering) or Business
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in sales, customer support, marketing or a technical field
- Experience selling technical products in any of the following fields: hermetic packaging, braze & solders and/or preforms.
- Account Management experience within the following markets: Aerospace, Defense, Tier Suppliers to the Automotive Industry, Suppliers and Distributors that Support Electronics Manufacturing
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
The selection of the person to be hired for this position is contingent on the candidate having export compliance eligibility for access to U.S. controlled technology which comes under the licensing jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the U.S. Department of Commerce, Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
The candidate selected will have to qualify as either a U.S. citizen, a U.S. National, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., a Person Admitted into the U.S. as an Asylee or Refugee., a National of a country that is not prohibited from having access to U.S. controlled technology (via a letter of assurance), or a Person to be approved for an export license by the governing agency whose technology comes under its jurisdiction.