- Three to seven years of proven outside industrialsalesexperienceyears
- A valid driver’s license, and a clean motor vehicle report are required.
- University degree in engineering, business or related area of study preferred.
- Will consider high school graduate or equivalent with extensive relevant experience.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact with customers, and team-members in a professional manner
- Strong organizational and communication skills, above average mechanical aptitude, and the ability to interaction with a diverse customer base
- Presentation skills with ability to read audience and tailor message to its needs
- Requires a proficiency in math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in units of measure. Additionally, must be able to perform calculations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to successfully operate tools and machinery
- The ability to pull, push, grasp, bend, lift and carry up to 65lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work on heights and in unusual positions. Body positions may include; standing, sitting, bending, climbing ,squatting, kneeling, reaching and walking
- Body Movements: Lifting, carrying, use of hands, vision, arms, legs, and back.
- Must maintain 100% commitment to safety policies and procedures
- Promotes and sells company products, systems, and services to new and existing customers
- Researches and reports marketplace and competitive information for sales strategy planning
- Develops personal sales objectives and strategies with management and successfully achieves budgeted sales goals
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with new sales prospects, existing customers, and internal support personnel
- Partners with Service Center teams to provide sales solutions; quotes and processes orders
- Assists A/R personnel in creating and establishing new accounts and follows up on collections
- Coordinates with Customer Service Representatives and Service Center management to keep account activities updated
- Monitors delivery date commitments and expedites where appropriate
- Performs other related duties as required
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, short term and long term disability, 401K plan with company match. Company issued laptop and smart phone also provided.
Job ID: 230015