Main Purpose of RoleThe Territory Account Manager manages a multi state geography with responsibility of maintaining and growing a business typically over $6M. The main purpose of this role is to manage and develop our strategic customer and distributor relationships achieve accelerated growth in our core market segments In addition to managing a geographic territory, the Territory manager will also have responsibility to collaborate across regions to develop capabilitykey Accountabilities The Territory Manager is responsible for delivering the financial growth and profitability business assigned to the territory and for accelerating growth through the effective use of KCP resources•The TM manages the A&P spend (and adherence to the A&P budget) to align and support the growth plan within the Territory•The TM develops, plans and implements sales strategies within the territory collaborating with the Inside Sales and National Account Teams to achieve revenue targets with the Territory•The TM leads regular planning and strategy meetings with key distributor teams to ensure alignment and monitor/review progress against strategic initiatives. •The TM updates their business plan regularly and uses the business plan as a roadmap for the achievement of their territory sales goals•The TM proactively communicates with and provides feedback to their manager regarding customer strategy, platforms, activity and capability gaps to improve execution and business performance against the business plan•The TM Manages and grows multi state territory through comprehensive sales planning, technical sales skills and project management skills.
• TM responsible for Finding, generating and developing new customers. Responsible for new account development and expanding existing accounts.
• TM Creates awareness and demand for company products through market insights and customer process knowledge.
• TM Uses and continues to develop technical expertise related to products and industry in order to facilitate customer behavior change.
• TM will Develop and maintain strong relationships with distributors and end- users. Core Competencies Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in business-to-business and channel selling or proven track record in core market segments and current business.
• Proven track record in project development.
• Must be able to travel at least 50% of time (8-10 overnights per month).
•.Ability to facilitate, implement and drive large territory plans and results using solid project managements and planning skills with customers, with distributors, and with the KCP Marketing/Planning organization to achieve results. Demonstrated ability Managing complex sales cycles
• Previous experience selling to Life Science, FDA regulated, controlled and critical market segments.
• Experience in managing Distributor relationships.
Must possess valid driver’s license
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.