NeuWave Medical®, founded by physicians and scientists, created the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all. The versatile probe portfolio with multi-probe synchronized energy delivery allows physicians to tailor ablations with 1, 2 or 3 probes. In addition, the 17 gauge Precision™ PR probe is the only probe available with distal energy control. The unique computer controlled system now includes Ablation Confirmation™ software, offering the only integrated in-procedure confirmation to evaluate the technical success of your procedure. Build your ablation program with the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all.
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for developing and executing business plans to drive utilization in existing NeuWave Medical Accounts, focusing efforts around recruiting new users, educating referring physicians and executing training of physicians and staff. This position is responsible for sales including, but not limited to probes, service agreements, system upgrades and second systems.
- Develop and execute quarterly business plans for targeted accounts.
- Attend live cases in customer accounts, serving as a technical consultant and providing education focused on creating competence to gain clinical support and confidence of physicians and clinical staff.
- Ensure timely, accurate reporting of any complaints or technical issues, following documented procedures.
- Develop key relationships with new and existing customers to develop clinical champions throughout the account and also specifically in various specialty disciplines to provide support for multiple system acquisition and to increase utilization.
- Must develop and maintain expert level knowledge on commercially available NeuWave products.
- Complies with and maintains an active and ongoing commitment to compliance with all company policies and applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to HIPPA, Sunshine Act and the NeuWave Guidelines on Interaction with US Healthcare Professionals.
Please apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience is preferred.
- More than 2 years of Medical device sales experience is required
- Demonstrative consistent, successful sales achievement is preferred
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States is required.
- The ability to travel (by automobile or air, day drips and overnight stays) more than 60% of the time is required.
Requisition ID: 5860170111