- Meet or exceed the AOP for sales, margin, and market share goals for the independent distribution channel within a predefined geographic territory. The Regional Account Manager manages and further develops distributor relationships to effectively plan, develop, negotiate and increase revenue, profitability, and market share targets assigned. This includes setting performance goals by distributors.
- Utilize CRM tools to develop and drive strategic direction within assigned accounts to execute and manage performance.
- Execute the “Market Playbook” within the assigned geographic territory, its’ current market and business performance, and develop a distributor sales strategy consistent with the Unitary Products strategic plan for all market segments:
- Add-on Replacement
- Commercial Products
- Residential New Construction
- Parts & Supplies through Source 1
- Indoor Air Quality Strategy and Products
- Provide monthly product forecasts to enable supply chain and production efficiencies.
- Utilize the distribution scorecard to facilitate performance expectations with independent distribution principles on a quarterly basis, and implement performance management activities should they become necessary.
- Collaborates with internal resources using a consultative selling approach to determine customer needs, develop support plans, and implement programs that provide a range of customer service offerings to develop and grow distributors to meet profitability targets.
- Other duties as assigned.
1. Demonstrated sales experience and consultative selling process desirable.
2. Minimum of (5) years HVAC/R experience.
3. Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing desirable.
4. Strong communication skills.
5. Excellent team and project management skills.
6. Experience with Microsoft Office applications-EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT.
7.Ability to travel at least 80%.
8.Experience with CRM tools desirable.