The Account Manager is responsible for the positioning and selling of specific products and product solutions within assigned facilities/departments. This includes the technical (features, functions, benefits) sales aspects, and the conceptual sales aspects, and validation of the product cost/value proposition for Halyard Health and competitive products. The Interventional Pain portfolio contains Coolief* cooled radio frequency ablation, conventional radiofrequency ablation, specialty needles, kits and procedural trays and other pain management accessory products. The Account Manager will work with Hospitals, Surgical Hospitals, Clinics, Physicians and Nurses in a geographic territory.
The ideal candidate for the Account Manager position will utilize clinical skills, market understanding and product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with existing customers and grow the business through prospecting and addition of new modalities. This sale requires capital and disposable goals, multiple stakeholder identification and procedure room through C-suite call points.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of demonstrated success in surgical medical device sales.
• Experience working with PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Access to hospitals and specific departments in geographic territory.