The Account Manager is responsible for the positioning and selling of specific products and product solutions within assigned facilities/departments. This includes the technical (features, functions, benefits) sales aspects, and the conceptual sales aspects, and validation of the product cost/value proposition for Halyard Health and competitive products. The Interventional Pain portfolio contains Coolief* cooled radio frequency ablation, conventional radiofrequency ablation, specialty needles, kits and procedural trays and other pain management accessory products. The Account Manager will work with Hospitals, Surgical Hospitals, Clinics, Physicians and Nurses in a geographic territory.
The ideal candidate for the Account Manager position will utilize clinical skills, market understanding and product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with existing customers and grow the business through prospecting and addition of new modalities. This sale requires capital and disposable goals, multiple stakeholder identification and procedure room through C-suite call points.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key physicians, nurses, clinicians, department decision makers and/or administrators within assigned accounts or markets
- Developing and maintaining expertise of Halyard Health products and product platforms
- Effective time management skills to increase productivity
- Tactical implementation of sales activities to achieve business objectives
- Actively participating with the regional manager in the strategic and tactical planning process
- Developing relationships with team members and Clinical Educators to support growth
- Sales positioning, analysis, and in-service implementation of product categories (to include creating business value selling skills)
- Effective utilization of company resources necessary to meet objectives
- Develop and execute quarterly territory sales plans for sales of Halyard Health products that meet quota expectations.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of demonstrated success in surgical medical device sales.
• Experience working with PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Access to hospitals and specific departments in geographic territory.
- 5 years of Surgical or Interventional Medical Device Sales Experience Preferred
- Prefer candidate to be in the Top 10% of the Sales Force of prior employers
- Capital and disposable sales experience
- Pain Management experience