We have an outstanding opportunity for an Account Manager for our E. Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island territory. This position is responsible for achieving profitable revenue growth while developing and maintaining strong working relationships with new and existing customers.
- Increase sales revenue and profitability year over year.
- Extensive travel within sales territory calling on composite manufacturers with a broad range of manufacturing processes.
- Coordinate customer product trials.
- Schedule technical support on an as needed basis
- Writes weekly and monthly sales account activities reports.
- Maintenance of all account activities including collection and weekly purchasing / operations meeting.
- Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with the customer base is the key to the success in this position.
- 4-year degree in business or a technical field.
- Minimum of 6 years sales experience preferably in the fiberglass composites or cast polymer industry in both direct and distribution selling.
- Must have a proven track record of increasing sales and the ability to identify and close new accounts.
- Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and a very strong work ethic.
- Proficient computer skills with Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for the state of residency and have an acceptable driving record.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefit Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plans
- 401K Plan that includes matching as well as profit sharing