Account Manager - Int'l & Domestic Mail / Parcel Services - 27081513
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Account Manager - Int'l & Domestic Mail/Parcel Services - NY - 27081513
Our Client is a leading global provider of International & Domestic Mail/Parcel Services to the Fortune 2000. They are looking for a proven, polished Account Manager in the New York Area who has been successful selling International & Domestic Mail/Parcel Services.
The Client likes to hire people with companies like DHL, Purolator, UPS, Landmark Global, FedEx, Priority Post, Swiss Post, etc. in their background. If you have sold for any of these companies or their competitors, we would like to speak with you!
Here are the top (3) reasons you'll love this job: (1) Your current level of Compensation is guaranteed during ramp-up w/ this company! (2) You earn commissions in your territory for the lifetime of the Client contract, no artificial expiration dates! (3) You can work w/ all Accounts in your territory, no size limitation!
- 3-5 years of experience selling International & Domestic Mail/Parcel Services in the New York Area.
- Hunter, someone that has shown they can close deals and effectively retire/exceed quotas.
- Has experience developing close relationships w/ Fortune 2000 clients.
- Manage complex sales cycles with large companies.
- Multi years of proven success selling Mail/Parcel Services.
- International & Domestic Mail/Parcel Services knowledge is a must!
- Has examples of closing large $$ deals to Fortune 2000 companies.
- Can work through use cases with clients to establish a strong business case and ROI.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent experiencerequired.
- ?"A"? Player (3-5 years in International & Domestic Mail/Parcel Services).
- Self-starter, proactive, confident
- Board Room Presentation Pro!
- Professional in appearance and acumen
- Can quickly be acknowledged as a trusted advisor, consultative approach.
- Team player/motivator
- Leadership/ability to manage control
- Demonstrated High Activity Level
- Engaging / Would buy from this person
- Hunter experience w/in large Fortune 2000 Accounts.
- Well organized, can plan and think many steps ahead.
- People skills & technical skills in Mail/Parcel solutions.
- Can network effectively w/in an organization.
- Can advise/support people on your team effectively.
- Knows how to move information.
- Overcomes Objections.
- Value propositions tailored to audience.
- Communication / Listening Skills
- Great questioning skills, personable, fun to be around.
Locations: New York Metro Area
Base Salary: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $130,000.00 - $175,000.00 (top people making $200K+!) - Uncapped + Great Benefits + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility
Benefits: Full Comprehensive Benefits Package
Number of Openings: 1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.