Dell is looking for Inside Sales Account Management Professionals, who have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships. Inside sales professionals work collaboratively with a cross functional team in order to build new business relationships and initiate and increase solution sales to targeted business customer prospects.
You will help us uncover large opportunities, selling the benefits of Dell, while demonstrating the advantage of Dell verses the competition.
Dell has undergone a transformation in our business strategy to better position end-to-end solutions that solve businesses most pressing challenges. We are looking for individuals who can take information and knowledge of a business and parlay this into a business opportunity for Dell.
- Learns the full range of Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer/partner needs
- Explains technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions
- May identify and qualify new channel partners, distributors, and retailers
- 4+ Years of relevant experience or equivalent combination
- Work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers.
- Manage time and prioritize effectively; demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
- 1+ years of sales account management experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to project a positive sales attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree