Account Manager - Infrastructure services (ITO)
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
The Account Manager position is a key senior sales role for Company’s Growth Account. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution working along with Pre-Sales, Solutioning & Delivery teams at onsite and offshore. Ability to seed Deal Shaping concepts and independently lead pro-active solutions for the identified account will be key success criteria.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and execute business development plans, creating long-term positioning and sales strategies utilizing Clients Service Line framework
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at identified Growth Accounts and its affiliates including subsidiaries and JV partners.
- Achieve sales management and portfolio diversification goals by building an optimal sales pipeline
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-dayclient workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Work in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Provide leadership to the client during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Support the team’s market research, account research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales and marketing staff.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 +years of experience in selling consulting and IT Infrastructure services within the region and at least 10+ years overall experience as a salesperson preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Strong sales profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology services including consistent over-achievement of sales revenue targets in large accounts.